Be the first to get it when available!
A guide for busy parents to help your child:
- Build communication and conversation skills for better relationships
- Identify hidden social rules that make situations easier
- Learn empathy and how to see others’ perspectives instead of just their own
- Focus on schoolwork instead of resisting or complaining
- Gain listening and mindfulness skills to build better friendships
- Navigate transitions and try new things
- Develop tools to build resilience and emotional regulation, decrease anxiety, and much more!